Monday, January 4, 2010

Diet Plus 62 Coffee-Lose weight drinking coffee!


JavaFit® Diet Plus 62 is a high energy, fat burning gourmet coffee that helps you stay fit and trim. There is nothing "diet" about the taste of this full bodied gourmet coffee. Brew it like any other gourmet coffee and enjoy its robust aromas, body and flavor. With JavaFit Diet Plus, you can increase your energy and lose weight, suppress your appetite and exercise longer. Each JavaFit product is formulated using Latin American gourmet beans,creating
a delicious full bodied flavor.

Diet Plus 62 contains:
Coffee Arabica Beans: 4.5g
Proprietary Blend: 670mg
Chromium Polynicotinate:
75mcg
blood sugar support
Garcinia Cambogia: 50%HCA may inhibit fat production with hydroxycitric acid
Advantra-Z: 10% patented formula containing citrus aurantium, a thermogenic with synephrine that is formulated for appetite suppression and weight loss
Extra Caffeine: an extra 62mg to serve as a thermogenic, exercise performance enhancer

Note: Diet Plus 62 is carbohydrate-free calorie-free and ephedra-free.

1 comment:

  1. I drank two cups of Diet Plus 62 coffee yesterday evening and It kept me awake last night and into the morning. I even took something to put me to sleep but that didn't work. My wife ask me what was in that coffee. She was doing house work and buzzing all around. This stuff took away my hunger away and woke me up. It really works and the extra caffeine is the kicker!

    ReplyDelete