Monday, January 4, 2010

JavaFit Coffee Singles

JavaFit Coffee now comes in single servings. It's about time someone did this.

You can get Diet Plus 62 and the other blends of coffee in the single packs. Carry coffee bags in you car, leave them in your office for that emergency when the coffee runs out. Great for backpackers and campers that want to travel lite. Have you ever tasted that hotel coffee. For me it is never strong enough. I will be packing some of these bags in my suite case because I can get boiling water from the microwave or coffee pot in my room. I always want good tasting coffee in the morning, plus I like it strong.

Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to to use your coffee pot or the little 4 cup coffee pot. Many people just want one fresh cup of coffee and that's all. People I know tell me that they purchased one of those one cup machines only to find out that it cost up to $1.00 a cup to make. To me that is very expensive. If I told you that the single servings of JavaFit coffee comes in around 50 cents a cup would you be interested. How about even lower then that. Yes, the box of 18 single serve coffee bags is only $6 to $10 depending on the one you choose.

I did say bags. First there was tea bags and now there are JavaFit single serve bags just like a tea bag. It makes so much more sense to just make that one cup of coffee. All you do is place the coffee in a cup and add boiling water and presto coffee! This is just one of the many new products that JavaFit has come out with.

I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new single serve coffee. When i am in a hurry and want a fresh brewed cup of coffee I can have it in 60 seconds. I just place a coffee bag in my coffee cup and add hot water and then place in the microwave of 30 seconds. I then stir the coffee and take the coffee single bag out of the cup. I'm then ready to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using these single serve coffee tea bags for a month now. They really work well and I like how easy it is to make a cup of coffee. The coffee is fresh brewed because it is actual coffee grinds in the bags not instant coffee. Works best with a 6 to 8 oz cup of water. Just the right taste. The Java Impact single serve coffee is a very good coffee. You can read about this coffee at http://www.ganomushroomcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete